Tuesday, October 12

Messy Space

     We have lived in our home for 6 years and in that time I have moved furniture around so many times that my husband Joe has declared that he will no longer help me! With all the time going back in forth from home to Massachusetts, the house had gotten no clean time. With a few days extra at home this week I decided I needed to do a good and thorough cleaning and what better way than to move the furniture yet again. I love the way it turned out and Henry was so very pleases to have some space to get "messy" as he says.
     The art of "messy" for Henry is actually spinning in circles till he is nice and dizzy or "messy " as he likes  to call it. Spins and spins and spins and then he tries to walk and of course falls and his head is still going on in circles, cracking up laughing he squeals in delight" Mama, I like it when everything is messy".
     He for one loves the new space and I love just watching him make a mess.







No comments: